TetraDynamics: Quadrants in Action
Written by Sean Esbjörn-Hargens.
TetraDynamics (v1) is a meta-analysis of Integral Theory’s four quadrants. With 95 different quadrant diagrams* to explore, you will develop a whole new understanding of this foundational element of integral practice.
TetraDynamics is a meta-analysis of Integral Theory’s four quadrants.
The v1 TetraDynamics Handbook is comprised of 95 different quadrant diagrams. Explore them and you will develop a whole new understanding of this foundational element of integral practice:
- Discern the multifaceted relationships between the quadrants
- Learn the value of different analytical sequences of quadrants
- Discover what makes the quadrants so powerful and useful
- Explore how different authors have “discovered” the quadrants
- Understand how to include more of reality in a pragmatic way
- Develop an inclusive way of seeing the world.
TetraDynamics is a groundbreaking expansion of Integral Theory that will serve integral practitioners and integral organizations alike.
*TetraDynamics is mostly comprised of charts and diagrams and was originally developed for students in the Embodied Practitioner Certification (EPC) coach training program.